- To lead a small team for system development and ensure good quality of project deliverables;
- Responsible for full development life cycle (SDLC), including feasibility study, user requirements collection, development, UAT and implementation on mission critical trading applications, payment system and back office settlement system;
- Perform application tuning and optimization;
- Provide user training and ad hoc support to business stakeholders.
Requirements & Qualification:
- Degree Holder in Computer Science or equivalent/above;
- Minimum 6 years of software development experience in C#, ASP.Net MVC, .Net Core or Java;
- Experience and knowledge in database SQL and tools (MSSQL and MySQL). Having database synchronization implementation is a plus;
- Sound knowledge of programming for thick-client/web application, REST APIs, socket programming, multi-threading and distributed N-tier client-server architecture;
- Strong experience in developing, implementing and maintaining online transaction processing system and zero down-time application system;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skill;
- Relevant experience in financial institution would be an advantage
- Able to work independently and under pressures
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Application Methods :
Interested applicant should apply with detailed resume and present & expected salary by clicking "APPLY" and email to: email@example.com or fax to: 2530 2218.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.