- Strong programming skills with in systems development, especially in C#.Net/ ASP.Net/ .Net MVC;
- Maintain existing in-house developed securities/ futures/ bullion trading and back office systems including requirements capture, programming, testing and documentation;
- Perform daily monitoring of online securities/ futures/ stock options/ bullion trading system and web applications;
- Provide on-going support on system implementation and user training;
- Assist in general administration and ad hoc assignments when required.
Requirements & Qualification:
- Degree Holder in Computer Science or equivalent/above;
- Minimum 6 years of software development experience in C# .Net, ASP.Net or Java;
- Sound knowledge of programming for database/ web application, TCP/IP socket, multi-threading and distributed N-tier client-server architecture, MS SQL Server T-SQL, as well as real-time database synchronization implementation;
- Strong experience in developing, implementing and maintaining online transaction processing system and zero down-time application system;
- Hardworking, self-motivated, a good team player with strong analytic skill;
- Able to work independently and under pressures;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Application Methods :
Interested applicant should apply with detailed resume and present & expected salary by clicking "APPLY" and email to: email@example.com or fax to: 2530 2218.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.