- Perform all-rounded secretarial duties & provide comprehensive support to Management;
- Organize the daily calendars and prepare meeting materials for internal & external meetings and appointments;
- Attend meetings and follow up on the correspondences;
- Coordinate with different departments and follow up on daily operation;
- Prepare various reports such as sales reports, annual/interim reports, announcements and circulars etc.;
- Handle personal matters and other ad-hoc duties.
- Diploma in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 2 year solid executive secretarial experience;
- Logical thinking, presentable, strong legal sense, good analytical skill and well organized;
- Proactive, fast-paced, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Proficient in PC applications, e.g. MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Application Methods :
Interested applicant should apply with detailed resume and present & expected salary by clicking "APPLY" and email to: email@example.com or fax to: 2530 2218.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.