Senior Officer, Sales (Securities or Futures Dealing)
- Provide customer service and execute clients' trading orders;
- Handle daily phone/online enquiries and perform clients' account instructions;
- Monitor client's orders and margin level, conduct margin call when necessary;
- Match daily transaction records and trade position and compile various trading reports;
- Assist in daily operation of dealing room and ad hoc duties.
Requirement & Qualifications:
- Holder of SFC license RA1 and RA2;
- At least 2 years relevant experience in stocks, futures & options;
- Familiar with Sharp Point system is a plus;
- Strong problem-solving skills and customer-oriented;
- Initiative, hardworking, responsible and able to work in fast pace environment;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Application Methods :
Interested applicant should apply with detailed resume and present & expected salary by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 2530 2218
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.