- Responsible for planning, budgeting, scheduling and co-ordination for property renovation and fitting-out projects;
- Monitor the site progress to meet with the pre-set specifications, schedule and budget;
- Ensure the execution of property projects comply with all building rules and regulations;
- Identify and evaluate problems at constructions sites, liaise with site personnel and contractors to resolve problems;
- Liaise with the relevant Government authorities, external consultants and contractors.
- Degree holder or above in Property, Building or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in property management;
- Strong working experience in renovation projects;
- Familiar with Buildings Ordinance;
- Excellent negotiation, communication and analytical skills with strong market and business sense;
- Strong sense of responsibility, well-organized, able to work under pressure and independent;
- Well-versed in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Application Methods :
Interested applicant should apply with detailed resume and present & expected salary by email to: email@example.com or fax to: 2530 2218.