Head of Legal
- Provide legal advice and solutions to Group management and all business units;
- Draft and review commercial contracts, agreements and other legal documentations;
- Communicate with external lawyers for business issues and handle a wide range of legal documents and contracts;
- Liaise with external lawyers and regulatory authorities (e.g. SFC / HKEX) on legal or compliance issues;
- Undertake any other legal related responsibilities and ad-hoc tasks assigned by Management from time to time.
- Degree holder in Law, Finance or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years relevant experiences preferably gained in law firm or legal and compliance department in banking / financial sectors;
- Familiar with Company Ordinances, SFO and SFC rules and regulations;
- Strong legal sense is a must, with knowledge in retail brokerage will be an advantage;
- Analytical, self-motivated, excellent presentation and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and Chinese Word Processing.
We offer competitive remuneration package ( HK$120k up/month).
Application Methods :
Interested applicant should apply with detailed resume and present & expected salary by clicking "APPLY" and email to: email@example.com or fax to: 2530 2218.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.