Credit Assurance Officer
- Deal with client's enquiries and perform settlement services for clients;
- Handle and follow the status and process of client's cash flow account;
- Handle the day-end transactions matching;
- Handle client's deposits and withdrawals on a timely manner;
- Conduct regular credit for clients reviews;
- Support frontline staffs and clients in handling operations enquiries in a timely and professional manner;
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments as assigned by supervisor.
- Diploma holder in any disciplines;
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experiences;
- Possess strong customer service and problem-solving skills;
- Hardworking, responsible, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and Chinese word processing;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is an asset.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Application Methods :
Interested applicant should apply with detailed resume and present & expected salary by clicking "APPLY" and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 2530 2218.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.