Corporate Administration Manager
- Oversee and lead the Administration Department to ensure the smooth operation of various business functions and units of the company;
- Manage the central documentation control of the company to ensure all incoming or outgoing documents and mails are recorded and stored on a timely manner;
- Manage the expenses and procurement of the company to ensure quality output, workflow enhancement and cost effectiveness could be met within the company;
- Take leads on various company projects, including renovation, facility management, leasing, insurance, office properties purchasing and maintenance, etc.
- Handle Chairmans' office and administrative work including transportation and household duties and any other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Chairman.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or any other related disciplines;
- Minimum 8 years solid working experience in office administration duties;
- Hardworking, responsible, fast paced and can work under high pressure;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency with MS Office, English and Chinese Word Processing is a MUST.
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Application Methods :
Interested applicant should apply with detailed resume and present & expected salary by clicking "APPLY" and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 2530 2218.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.